What stops you ? - 10 Tips to AVOID your hurdles...
On the road of life there shouldn't be anything that must stop you. If anything tries to stop you you need to speed up and tear it through and continue your way. Yes I agree your car may have some damage, if the damage is manageable and recoverable then what is the point to slow down or stop.


10 Tips to AVOID your hurdles...

1. Never reveal your plans or moves to anybody.

2. Never trust anybody completely.

3. He who stops your fortune, is your first enemy.

4. Plan your moves efficiently.

5. Never assume things only in the positive side.

6. Always have at-least 2 backup plans.

7. Keep good contacts with people.

8. Keep you mind moving at the TOP gear.

9. Forget anything that might stop you.

10. Always focus on your target, even at your dreams.


blogged by..
-Sara
mobile : +91 98846 18900
email : mailsaravana@gmail.com

3 Reader's response

  1. Anonymous // April 3, 2008 at 4:05 AM

    This is nice , I will try to see if I could do these.
    good one , keep writing
    -Claura

  2. Anonymous // April 3, 2008 at 4:07 AM

    Have you tried these or you have imagined them. Some I will agree but 1 or 2 I can't.

    I can't be with my husband without trusting him.

    If you can answer me plz do it to this mail id : jonalike1980@yahoo.com
    -Jona

  3. Anonymous // April 3, 2008 at 9:20 PM

    This is good writing. You seem to motivate many. thats a good work of yours. Keep it up