Your best mistake in life...



Everyone prefers the best in life because the best things won't put you in worst ways. Then how about your life, you need to choose the best way. Of course you will come across 'trial and error' way, but can't help it. If you happen to lose something then that incident or happening makes you learn the way how NOT to be done.



We all make mistakes, do we try to learn from them? 80% of them don't care about it, 10% of them will try to correct and the last 10% of them will correct themselves. This is the basic problem we all face in life. If you correct yourself from a single mistake and never make it again in life then you are saved from that sort of miseries in life.

blogged by..
-Sara
mobile : +91 98846 18900
email : mailsaravana@gmail.com

3 Reader's response

  1. Anonymous // April 3, 2008 at 9:22 PM

    We all make mistakes, we need to correct them. But I find it difficult to correct my mistakes can you help me on this?

  2. Yanto // August 8, 2008 at 8:50 AM

    Visit the following links of Liao Fan Four Lessons:

    http://www.amitabha-gallery.org/Liaofan1.htm
    http://www.amitabha-gallery.org/Liaofan2.htm

    These will be very helpful to you in changing your mistakes and your life.

  3. 44frames // January 29, 2011 at 11:05 AM

    Anonymous // April 3, 2008 9:22 PM

    We all make mistakes, we need to correct them. But I find it difficult to correct my mistakes can you help me on this?

    I will try to help you with my experience and learning, you can write to me...at mailsaravana@gmail.com